Sunday 3 April 2016

Video: March Favourites 2016



Hi guys, hope you have had a lovely weekend. Today has been my only day of the weekend that I have been able to relax as I had to go to the office and work yesterday! I spent today filming videos, blogging and reading which has been really fun. Today's video is the first I have filmed with my soft box lighting so I'm hoping the quality is a lot better. As I mentioned in the video, I am hoping that now I have purchased these lights I will have much more flexibility to take pictures and film and in turn be able to post more. 

I hope you enjoy the video, and let me know what you have been loving this month! xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs