Sunday 27 March 2016

Review: L'Oreal | EverPure No Sulphates | Shampoo & Conditioner |


It takes me ages to use up shampoo & conditioner, so when I get the opportunity to try a new one I get really excited to choose something new. I was going to buy something expensive to treat myself, but on a whim I picked up this super affordable duo in Superdrug, as I adore the mask from the range.

I've rarely found a shampoo that cleans my hair without stripping it, but the Dazzling Colour and Moisture Shampoo is fantastic at cleansing properly while still nourishing every strand. The formula is quite thick, so I was worried it would weigh my hair down or cause it to become greasy more quickly, but this hasn't been an issue. In fact, my hair feels lightweight and lifted, while still moisturised. The conditioner is also a thick creamy consistency, enriched with rosemary and mint oils, which I apply from the mid lengths through to the end. It helps to detangle easily, and leaves hair soft and manageable. These are great at reviving old colour too and both products also have the same soft spa like scent as the mask that I adore. 

These encompass everything I look for in a shampoo & conditioner - colour protection, moisture and body. The range has most definitely won me round to sulphate free haircare and I would highly recommend for all hair types. 

Have you tried any sulphate free hair products? xxx

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. A good quality shampoo and conditioner is vastly underrated. I'm enjoying the blog Seraphina (also learning a lot about how to write good content myself!) www.trendinghair.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try and use sulphate free ones. The OGX range is great and currently using a duo by Maria Nila, which I'd highly recommend xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs