Friday 9 October 2015

Video: Huge Lush Haul | Oxford Street Branch |


Two weeks ago I visited the huge Oxford Street Lush store and had a lot of fun walking around every floor, smelling nearly every single product and deciding on new things to try. In the end I picked up quite a few bath products and some face masks, although sadly I just missed the Halloween and Christmas ranges. I'm going back in the very near future though to pick up some more so there may be another haul video coming your way!

What is your favourite Lush product? Have you visited the Oxford Street store? xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs