Friday 28 August 2015

All Used Up #12 | Product Empties |




Hi everyone,

Long time, no see! This year has been crazy with a new job, new home and new life! Some things haven't changed though such as my love for Reuben and passion for beauty blogging. I have been itching to have more time to start writing and filming again, so when I found old footage on my hard drive one evening from a month or so ago I got back into editing and popped it onto Youtube this morning.

I am hoping to relaunch my blog in the new future, with potentially a new name, moving everything onto Wordpress and buying my own domain. This is all tentative but I think it will give my blog a new lease of life and get me invested again.

I hope you enjoy the video and hopefully I will be back soon! Thank you for sticking with me xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs