Wednesday 27 August 2014

Skin Care Series | Part 1 | My Morning Routine




Hello!

I've finally found the time to film, which I am really excited about because it is one of my favourite hobbies. Filming videos is way more time consuming than I first thought but its great to have another outlet to talk to the beauty community and I think some topics and ideas work better in video format than a long rambled post. 

Today's video is my morning skin care routine from start to finish, so hopefully you will pick up some new product suggestions. There will be two other parts to this series; my evening routine and skin care extras which will have their own separate videos.

I hope you enjoy watching it as I love these kinds of videos! Please subscribe to my channel if you like watching me xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs