Monday 23 June 2014

A Trip to the Seaside | Brighton Vlog |


On Saturday Matt and I decided to have a day out in Brighton on the beach. Now that we have moved we are quite close and as the weather was beautiful it was the perfect day to go. We thought it would be nice to combine seeing his brother and his girlfriend at the same time as they live just down the road from Brighton too. Most of the day was spent chatting and catching up on the beach, but we also had a walk down the boulevard and along the pier then down lots of side streets where we explored the shops. I ended up getting very burnt as there was a breeze I didn't realise how hot the sun was :( We had such a great day though and I'm really pleased we vlogged it as we now have a record of what we did. I hope you like the vlog as it is my first attempt and I have never edited on my phone or used iMovie either (I have the app on my iPhone). Let me know what you think and please like the video and subscribe to my channel if you enjoyed it.



Do you have any suggestions of good places to visit/eat in Brighton? xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs