Thursday 16 January 2014

Collective Haul + A Little Surprise

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted yet this week, I will still be posting 3-4 times this week. The reason for the lack of posts at the beginning of the week is because my time was taken up planning and editing...... my first ever YouTube video ahhh!! I'm both excited and really really anxious about putting it up, but I thought it was about time I bit the bullet now I have my new camera and tripod to just give it a go.

Obviously I still have a lot of practice to get to know the right settings for my videos (note to self: turn off auto focus) and experiment with various backgrounds, but I think that all comes with time. 

So here it is, my first ever video, a collective haul.


I hope you enjoy it and it will enable you to get to know my personality a little bit better over time xxx

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yay, thanks so much!! Now you can kind of get to know me before we meet up :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs