Saturday 30 November 2013

Christmas Gift Ideas From Paul Mitchell


The other evening I attended a Christmas gathering held by Paul Mitchell at the Sanderson Hotel. While enjoying some cocktails and mini bites to eat, I was educated on their abundance of gift sets and stocking fillers available for the festive season. Even though I went to the event I'm not obligated to write about them, but I think they are really good quality and there is literally something available for everyone - even your pets! I was gifted the Extra Body Gift Set* from the Christmas Trio range which I'm really excited to try out as the other ranges I have tried through out the years have always lived up to their claims and expectations.

There are three Luxury gift sets including 'It's A Blonde Moment' featuring my favourite range from Paul Mitchell at the moment (see my review here), the popular new curl range encapsulated in 'Stay Calm and Curl on' which I'm also a big fan of (the wave cream was featured in this monthly favourites post) and 'You Look Skinny Today' all at the price point of £35 and which come in super cute colourful and glittery resuable gift bags.


There are also three other Christmas trios also in similar reusable gift bags at £26 featuring a selection of full size best selling products and three sets of  boxed Christmas duos at £18 including shampoos and conditioners from the Moisture Daily and Colour Protect Daily ranges and a kids set for £16.

In regards to stocking fillers there are plenty of minis to choose from starting from £4.50 across the entire Paul Mitchell product family so would be suitable for women and men. They even have sets for pets suitable for horses, dogs and cats if you like to treat your fluffy friend at this time of year.

A couple more of my favourite gift ideas are the Vogetti styling sets which would be great for teenagers and include tutorials and all the equipment you need to create the perfect fish tail plait or up do for £8.50 - £12. They have also bought out a lemon and sage candle to pair with the Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner and the Tea Tree gift sets have a biodegradable seeded paper wrap which when planted sprout daisies - how cute!!

The Vogetti Styling Kits
For more information on the gifts mentioned and even more gift ideas visit the Paul Mitchell website here. All products are only available in salons, with the exception of Look Fantastic. Let me know if you pick any of the sets up! xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs