Thursday 20 June 2013

Review: Soap and Glory | The Daily Smooth Body Butter |


Like many other people, I love Soap and Glory and have sung their praises a number of times over on this part of the internet. Their body care range is my favourite as the products are effective and smell gorgeous all while looking very pretty in your bathroom.

This particular body butter is from the Mist You Madly scent range, which is floral and decadent. It is quite thick which means it takes a while to sink into the skin, so I normally reserve this for after baths in the evening or if I am not in a rush in the morning. The scent lasts a long time and the mix of rosehip seed oil and cocoa butter really penetrate the skin and help to tackle stubborn dry patches. The only gripe I have with this product is the packaging. Although it is very pretty, the formula inside is thicker than their other body butters in the tubs and yet they have put it in a tube. This makes it really difficult to squeeze product out and also when you have slippery hands from applying the product, it makes it even harder to squeeze the bottle.

Despite the tube, the actual product does the job and is an affordable luxury. Have you tried this product before? What are your favourite dry skin fixers? xxx

2 comments:

  1. It does seem strange to have such a thick body butter in a tube! This sounds really lovely though, I always love S&G products xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really sure why they thought that design would work! Me too :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs