Wednesday 24 April 2013

NOTD: Pastel Sparkles

Barry M 'Berry Ice cream' // Model's Own 'Blizzard'

This is a quick NOTD post which is perfect for Spring time. I've already done a post on this lovely pastel lilac, which is such a pretty colour on its own. However, sometimes I think it can get a bit boring and as I love a bit of sparkle I thought I would pair it with 'Blizzard' from Model's Own. I got this for Christmas from Matt along with the rest of the Wonderland collection and it is definitely my favourite. It has filled a glitter shaped whole in my stash as I don't have any glitter polishes like this. I can't wait to do a full post on it but as a quick over view it is jam packed with glitter and would suit just about any colour you pair it with. A winning combination in my eyes - its a shame the photo doesn't do it justice!

What are your Spring nail polish picks? xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I really like Barry Ms silver pink polish. it goes with everything :)

    Allie from alliesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I think I might have that somewhere, will have to dig it out x

      Delete
  2. Ahh I just can't get enough of sparkles! Haha! Love this look :)

    Cait x

    our-window.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, there is always an excuse for sparkles :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs