Sunday 24 March 2013

Mini Catch Up


Hello :) I haven't posted in well over a week so I thought a little catch up post was in order. It was the last week of term for me this week and I had SO much Uni work in - two essays, a dissertation and a presentation to be exact! Therefore I had no time to do anything blog related or remotely fun :( But I am now off for Easter and ready for a break (lets just forget about the 5 exams I have to revise for....).

I'm looking forward to getting my blog on, catching up with home friends and family, catching up with other peoples blogs/youtube videos and all the other programmes I have neglected and the Easter weekend itself. If you have a blog or youtube account, let me know because I love discovering new people! I've got some lovely things planned for over Easter, one of which is to go down to Exeter to visit Matt's family which I'm really excited about as I love it down there. There are so many things I want to post about including reviews, beauty posts, lifestyle and hopefully some cooking posts thrown in for good measure! I'd love to know if you have any news or what you have been up to recently in the comments :) xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs