Friday 14 December 2012

NOTD: Barry M | Berry Ice Cream |


This may not be a typical colour for this time of year, but if you are getting bored of the berries and darker shades, this is a lovely choice. It would look great with a tan in the summer, but I'm not one to stick with the conventional seasonal colours all the time and so wear it all year round. A glossy lilac, this varnish is lovely by itself but can be jazzed up with glitter layered over it too. To achieve an opaque finish, I layered 2-3 applications as it is such a light shade. I'm a big fan of Barry M polishes as they perform really well for being such a bargain price.

It is available from the Barry M website or most drugstores - however, it is useful to note that I think the name has changed from when I purchased it and is now called 'Ice cream purple' (I prefer the previous name). I also like the look of 'Peach Melba' and 'Raspberry'.

What Barry M shades do you like best? xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is my favourite Barry M nail varnish, in fact it's probably my favourite nail varnish of any brand. I wear it quite a lot with Barry M Hologram Hexagrams or Pink Sapphire Glitter over the top :) I prefer the previous name too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I havn't seen those before, will have to check them out! It's such a pretty colour x

      Delete
  2. I own this & it is one of my favorite nail polishes!(:


    paigeypumpkin.blogspot.com
    P.S My Christmas Giveaway ends on the 22nd be sure to enter!xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it seems to be a popular choice with a lot of people x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs