Wednesday 15 August 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #3


Owl hooks: I'm really into homeware at the moment, I just don't have the money to indulge in all the things I would love to buy! Urban Outfitters always have a great selection of home stuff which is cute and quirky, so when I was browsing their website I knew there would be lots of stuff I would lust over. This is just one of the things that caught my eye and thought it would be a super cute addition to any home.

Disco Pants: The world and his wife have heard enough about these, and although they are super expensive I can't get over my urge to own a pair! They would be a great investment as you can dress them up or down and they lend themselves to so many different kinds of looks. I have thought about buying dupes but I would rather have the real things. The disco shorts also look amazing!

Naked Rescue Hair Mask: After reading a great review about Naked products on Miss Budget Beauty's blog, it's given me a real urge to try some of them out. What really draws me to them is that they are 97% natural and so would really repair the damage to my hair naturally rather than gloss over them with silicones etc. and all for a great price. I have a variety of shampoos and conditioners that need using up so the thing that interests me the most at the moment is the deep treatment mask.

Origins Clear Improvements Mask: I really love Origins products and want to branch out into trying more of their products. I have a long list, but at the moment this is at the top. I'm always on the hunt for different face masks and these seems to be getting glowing reviews. With its mix of charcoal and clay I think it would be really beneficial to my skin type. I've been looking for the travel size version to act as a tester but nowhere near me seems to be stocking them :(

Bioderma Sebium H20: I've seen a lot about Bioderma and am a fan of the double cleanse so think this will be a great way to take off the majority of my make up before using my Liz Earle. I would get it in the version for oily/combo skin but it seems a bit more difficult to get hold of. I've been wanting to try out water cleansers for a while so thought this hyped up product would be a good place to start.

What do you think of these products on today's wishlist? xxx

2 comments:

  1. http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Ultra-Skinny-Trousers-in-High-Shine/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2371355&SearchRedirect=true&SearchQuery=ultra%20skinny%20trousers

    - a nice cheaper alternative to disco pants, I just bought them coz I cannot afford the real ones and they look exactly the same :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs