Wednesday 1 August 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #2


Benefit Confessions of a Concealaholic: In my opinion, the beauty kits from Benefit are always the best value for money products that they offer. You always get a good selection of mostly good size products and they are great for when there are things you want to try out without splashing out on a full size. I've been eyeing up this little kit for ages, although I recently purchased the Erasepaste in duty free I have been wanting to try out the other products included, especially the 'That Gal' primer, and it is great for travel. 

Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturiser in Nude: I don't actually own any products just yet by Laura Mercier as they are a bit on the pricey side, but they have always appealed to me and I have never heard or seen a bad review about any of the products. Recently I've been ditching foundation for BB creams so want to branch out into the field of tinted moisturisers aswell to see if I can find something that suits me. This product really appeals to me because of the packaging, the fact it is oil free and because it has an added SPF. This is really near the top of my wishlist!

My Booky Wook by Russel Brand: This could be considered a bit of a random choice, especially as the book has been out for a while! As it is now summer I have the time to indulge in reading for pleasure rather than for my degree, and I havn't read an autobiography for a while so this would be a good choice for an a relaxing read.

MAC Pro Amplified Creme Lipstick in Show Orchid: This is another product that is really high on my wishlist, although I think it was limited edition and so a bit harder to get hold off. I love all lip products including glosses, lipsticks, balms and butters and have recently been lusting after many different brands and colours! However, this one is really near the top as it is such a 'me' colour and I have seen a few beauty bloggers wearing it and think it is gorgeous! Plus I don't own any MAC lipsticks (I know, it's a bit ridiculous for a beauty blogger to not own any!) so this would be a lovely first purchase. I think I should probably get myself down to a MAC counter and buy some other lipsticks right now after that confession! Any suggestions for some good colours?

Vera Wang Princess Night Perfume: I got the original Vera Wang princess for my birthday 2 years ago after putting it on my list because I liked the bottle! I did however love the scent too so that was a bonus haha. I'm running out of it now though so wanted to try a different variation of the scent and again this bottle looks so pretty and is one of the main factors I picked it! 

What do you think of my wishlist? Are there any suggestions you can give me? xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs