Tuesday 24 July 2012

A Week in The West Country: Exeter

You may have noticed that I have been a bit of a bad blogger recently and not updated for a few days! This is because I've been super busy doing lots of fun things down in Exeter in the sun :) Here are a few pictures from what I've done and where I have been, including driving my boyfriend's boat around the sea, lots of walks in the countryside, spending the day at the beach and exploring the city of Exeter.













Hope you are all having a lovely summer now the weather has brightened up :) What have you guys been up to? xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs