Wednesday 6 June 2012

My First Ever Blog Post!

Hi guys,

So this is my first ever blog post! Very nervous but also excited to have my own little piece of the internet :)

After getting into reading lots of different cooking and beauty blogs, I've decided to have a go at it myself so bear with me as I've never done anything like this before!

The aim of this blog is to hopefully put across my views in a concise way relating to my favourite recipes - which will probably feature a lot of chocolate as I am a complete chocolate fiend - a beauty section ranging from skincare to make up to hair care to nails, and finally places I have traveled (although this section will be more lacking as I am on a student budget haha).

Its all a bit of a mishmash of my favourite things, but hopefully it will be readable...if anyone will read this!

xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs